– iLevel target is 360 as a recommended minimum (exceptions may be made)
– Gems/Enchants – Fully (we have guild members who will assist – ask)
– You must set a main and bring that (changes only as required in a run or after discussion with Raid Leaders)
– Alts will not be allowed until later in the expansion
– DBM or BigWigs required
– Discord (replaces Vent) is required. Mic not required.
– Calendar invites will be used each week
– You must post decline/tentative via calendar b4 6pm on raid days. Alternatively, you may PM Quinny.
– Late changes (ie stuck at work can be texted to Quinny or advised to another raid team member) and a spot will be held
– First pull is at 7.30pm, not first log in
– You must on before then be in the raid and at the raid location unless have texted or posted
– We will try to add you after raid start but this may not be until a later boss. – PM Quinny when log on as we may not notice you
– We will aim to finish by 9.30pm but may go later.
-Personal loot will be used.
– Courtesy when sharing loot you got but don’t want is asked for. Not just your friends need upgrades.
– Personal Loot Handler mod is used in the raid.
– It is expected that you know the role an item is for, have looked at the loot drops from each boss prior to raid start to speed up rolling/bonus rolls
– BOE items will be passed onto guild raid if not equipping. They will then be offered to raid. Final rules for after this will be advise via Discord Discussion.
– New raiders are welcome. Just make sure you have complied with the above
– Let Quinny/Xabrak know in advance and chat with them
– On your first night you must be in discurd and online by 7pm (thereafter will get calendar invites and follow above)
PLEASE UPDATE QUINNY ON ROLE BEFORE RAIDING RESTARTS IF WISH TO CHANGE. WILL BE UPDATED AS PEOPLE ADVISE
Core – Requires damn close to 100% attendance, requires you to have watched the vids and to know the fight, mistakes will be pointed out by your raid 🙁 and you will need to fix/minimize fast as the raid will wipe if you stuff up. In most cases you will only lose this role should you wish to change from it due to the commitment already made to the team.
Reserves – Tank may or may not be your main spec but at anytime you can step into the role. You must be “Totally” competent at both specs to the highest level (which is harder in some ways than core tanks) and have a high level of attendance. Again due to the commitment made to our raids you will only lose your choice of role should you wish to change your toon/role.
Core – Requires damn close to 100% attendance, requires you to know the fights and when heals are needed. Not about the meters but about Raid Survivability. Must be able to guide others and work as a team with other healers. In most cases you will only lose this role should you wish to change from it due to the commitment already made to the team. No disc spots at this time – See Quinny.
Backup – Heals may or may not be your main spec but at any time you can step into the role. You must be “totally” competent at both specs to the highest level (which is harder in some ways than being core) and have high level of attendance. Again due to the commitment made to our raids you will only lose your choice of role should you wish to change your toon/role.
Hotette (last resort as means Thwak changing toons).
Casual – You will need to be able to meet DPS minimums and have a solid heal off spec. You may have attendance or health issues that prevent regular attendance. You will have first choice for fill in a healer role should they become available (eg. on any night or if attendance can be improved full time).
Core – Requires good attendance, requires you to know the fights and meet minimum dps targets or you may be asked to sit progression nights with tight kills. Our top DPS are very strong and deserve your best effort not that you get carried.
Death Knight – Tyths
Demon Hunter – Simiel (Mave)
Monk – Dorjet
Paladin – Marrmite
Rogue – Sharn
Shaman – Sitonmytotem (Ant)
Warrior – Thwakette
Hunter – Worgenoneshot
Mage – Defrost (Aanwa),
Warlock – Azador,
Shaman – Mereana
Casual – Have other commitments or timezone issues that may affect attendance.
*** TO BE UPDATED***
World of Warcraft Server
Aman’Thul (US) Alliance
Guild Raid Times
Server Raid Times:
We are predominately New Zealand based Kiwis along with some Aussies and Americans who enjoy playing in our timezone.
Other Communication Channels
Guild Discord and Ventrilo details available to all guild members.