World Famous Guild Expected Behaviour – BFA & Classic
A few code of conduct rules will be applied to your membership in WF:
- Be polite and respectful of your guildmates. Debate is welcome but be mindful that everyone has opinions which are not necessarily wrong.
- Do not be an idiot in public channels or in PUGS. Wherever you are and whatever you say is representative of WF.
- Opinions, taking the piss and humour are fine, personal attacks are not.
Please feel free to approach (Phants or Quinny in Classic) ( Sharn or Quinny in BFA) should you need anything, we will point you in the correct direction if we cannot help immediately.
Guild Rules – BFA & Classic
If you are found to be in breach of these rules then you can either be warned depending on the severity of the action or even removed from the guild. New members in breach of any rule will almost always be removed immediately without recourse. Common sense and respect are what these rules are about
Any proved instances of – (Proven is equal to, but not limited to, screenshots)
- Any proven theft (ninja looting, etc) is instant gkick.
- Do not abuse or harass anyone, either in OR out of the guild.
- Respect other guilds’ loot rules when running instances with other guilds. If you’re on their run you abide by their rules.
- Do not let others use your account. “It wasn’t me” is not an excuse if your character happens to break any rules while someone else was using it.
Classic – World of Warcraft Server
Remulos PVE (Oceanic) Alliance
BFA – World of Warcraft Server
Aman’Thul (Oceanic) Alliance
BFA – Guild Raid Times
Server Raid Times:
We are predominately New Zealand based Kiwis along with some Aussies and Americans who enjoy playing in our timezone.
Invites – Classic
All guild members and ranks above can invite. Alternatively, whisper Quinny in game in Classic or BFA
Other Communication Channels
Guild Discord and Ventrilo details available to all guild members.
- Fetid Devourer
- Zek'voz, Herald of N'zoth
- Zul, Reborn
- Mythrax the Unraveler